|Descargar programas para realizar copias de seguridad||Spanish||
MS Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP, 2012/2008/2003 Server
Soporte técnicoWe will provide free technical support and assistance, should you have any problems with our software or any questions/suggestions.
Please don't hesitate to visit our technical support page.
Plug-insIf you are a registered user and want to test one of our new chargeable plug-ins – MS Exchange backup, Database backup, Lotus Notes backup or Image backup, you need to request a trial renewal.
Please send us a renewal request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
License PolicyHandy Backup is a copyrighted and licensed software product, so please read the Handy Backup License Agreement carefully. Your use of Handy Backup indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in that Agreement. If you do not agree to those terms and conditions, you may not download, install, or use Handy Backup software.
Información de producto
Inglés, Francés, Alemán,
Ruso, Checo y más.
Requerimientos de sistema
Downloading processWhen you are prompted to specify download location, select a folder that you’re unlikely to forget.
We assume downloading to My Documents, since the application setup file (handybackup_setup.exe) can be easily found then.
How to install1. Find the setup file - handybackup_setup.exe
2. Launch the setup file by double-clicking on it.
3. Follow the steps of the Installation Wizard.
How to update and save settings1. Download the latest version of Handy Backup.
2. Save your current tasks and settings to a safe place (using File->Configuration->Export).
3. Close Handy Backup and Handy Backup agent (right-click on its icon in the tray, then press Exit).
4. Launch the setup file of the new version (the existing version will be automatically updated, not requiring uninstalling).
5. If you are missing some of your tasks or some settings have changed, restore them from the file you've exported before (using File->Configuration->Import).